Welcome to the bMobile Tutorial Video Series.
In this video, we will go over the process of exporting your information from the Desktop App to Quickbooks. If you are using a different accounting software, make sure to reach out to us to discuss any differences in this process based on which software you are using.
Step by Step
Here are the steps to this process:
- Start Quickbooks and Login
- Select the bMobile Quickbooks Update application if you’re a bMobile Saas customer, then select “Send to Quickbooks” in the Tools Menu
- If bMobile is installed on your local server, open bMobile Route Manager and navigate to tools, then select “Send to Quickbooks” in the bMobile desktop app from the Tools Menu
- Now you need to select the information that you would like to send to Quickbooks. You can select invoices, credit memos, payments, transfers as well as new customer & inventory records. These selections are all optional.
- After you are done selecting what you would like to send to Quickbooks, click on the Start button in the lower right hand corner.
- bMobile will now post each record to your accounting system in detail and provide an “Upload Complete” message at completion.
If you have any questions about specifics regarding navigating through this process, make sure to touch base with your Implementation Consultant!
Thanks and have a good day!